Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you switch and bring your phone.
I can't pay my bill. My zip code is wrong. I go to fix it, it says something completely irrelevant
ewest305

I moved. So I went to pay my bill. My credit card was denied. Zip code doesn't match. So I go to update my zip code in my payment account screen. I plug in the zip code. Hit submit. I get this irrelevant message:

You are already enrolled in an Automatic Bill Payment program. To enroll in the Auto Bill Pay program, you must contact Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 or by dialing *611 from your cellphone (airtime free) to remove your account from the existing Automatic Bill Payment program. As soon as your account is no longer associated with the existing payment program, you may come back online and sign up for Auto Bill Pay.

Thank You.

This message makes no sense. So I ignored it and continued to try to pay my bill with the same issue. Zip code mismatch.

Why won't Verizon allow me to change my damned payment account zip code? Why am I getting this silly message about an auto bill payment program? I'm not even enrolled in automatic payments.

All I want to do is change the zip code so my bank accepts the bill transaction.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic