Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu

Who I have the same questioned this topic

What does the Green SYS LED light indicate?
lindsayinleander
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon seems to have totally flaked out on addressing this question! I found a reference to a knowledge base article URL which comes up 404 (i.e. not there) and a couple of posts asking about the same issue.

We have a Samsung network extender. I just rebooted our router (a Linux dual-interface computer) and the SYS LED on our network interface came up GREEN after the reboot. Everything seems to be working normally, but the GREEN LED isn't documented anywhere and I'm sure it's an indicator of a condition which might be useful for us to know about or of something of which we should be aware. I didn't just fall of the turnip truck, and have a lot of professional experience in IT, so an answer of the form "We're sorry you're experiencing problem ..." is a no-go.

So what's the story on the GREEN LED????   Someone with some knowledge about this please give me some intelligent feedback. Thanks!

Who I have the same questioned this topic