Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,175 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How do I force a Verizon Cloud sync with my device using PC only?
CParth83

My phone works, but I'm unable to use the touch-screen in any way.  Because of this, I am unable to 'push' content to cloud sync from within the mobile app. Is there a way to force a sync/refresh from my PC (from within Cloud app or webpage) so that all content that is currently on my phone appears in cloud?

**As a note: I have auto-sync enabled on my device, but my cloud was full at 25GB so it hasn't been backing up files for about 2 months now.  I deleted space so I have almost 10GB available now.. just trying to figure out a way to get the sync to run again so that all of my files from my device (including the files from past 2 months) appear in Verizon Cloud before I switch to new device.

I have also tried plugging in the device via USB, but I am unable to see/use the USB drop down screen when first plugged in.  Therefore, my phone treats the connection as a charge only and it does not appear in 'My Computer' or anywhere on my PC.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic