Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,516 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Voice mail error code 9007 after marshmallow update
JRzyshore
Enthusiast - Level 2

Every since my Galaxy S6 had the Android OS upgrade to 6.0.1 (marshmallow) I get an error in my Voice mail.  It says "Something went wrong.  Sorry, we ran into a problem.  Please try again later.  If there is still a problem, please contact Customer Service at 800-922-0204 and tell them the error code is 9007."  I just haven't had the time to sit on the phone yet to wait for customer service.

I get the message at some point every day after turning the phone on (Since the OS update).  The phone does not receive voice mails.  If I reboot the phone, it will download my voice mails then the error will come back up and the phone won't receive anymore emails, until I reboot it again.

I went into the application manager and checked the VM app and there is no choice to clear the cache, so I cleared all cached data.  Still no change.  All software and apps are up to date.

Any help would be appreciated

Data:

Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-920V)

Android version:  6.0.1

Software version:  G920VVRU4CPC2

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic