Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,045 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

How do I stop a loss of cellular service on my commute to work?
vsgrd

My husband and I are both experiencing loss of cellular service on our commute to work. We  live in Idaho, and work in Jackson, Wy and travel over a large pass. This did not start happening until about 8 months ago. before that there was no problem.

several months ago, we noticed my husbands phone (Samsung Galaxy 5) was loosing its connection to the cell service, and not regaining it, going to searching for service and killing the battery.

We took his phone to the local Verizon store, the changed the sims. no improvement. they did a factor reset, no change. the got him a different phone, if anything the problem is worse. His phone looses signal every day going and coming from work.

I am working in Jackson now, and I have the problem also about half the time. it is a random occurrence for me, but is getting worse.

He currently has a work order open on this issue, but the last text we got from the help person was in Arabic., not much help to us, they also could not find Jackson WY on a map.

This is highly annoying as he needs his phone for work to talk with his boss.

If we toggle airplane mode, the phones will come back on, but the point is we did not have to do this before. we have 1 year left on our contract, so our phones are out of warranty, We pay well over $100 a month for service that is unreliable at best.

Some answers please.

0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic