Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,083 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Data usage not corresponding to actuals
TIANEW45
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having a huge issue. I have had Verizon for literally 3 days on my iPhone 6S Plus, and it claims my usage is at about 6.56 GB ALREADY. There is no way that is even possible. I am not some sort of crazy power user on my phone 24/7.  I have a reliable WiFi connection at home and at work, and use my device sparingly in between. I called Customer Service, and their advice was to turn off WiFi support....which I did. Also turned celullar data off for 95% of my apps. Just sitting here and not using my phone at all (while it is on WiFi), the data I have available has gone from 19% down to 18%. Something is seriously wrong. I have an 8GB plan, which should be more than enough to cover a month, but it has barely even covered 3 DAYS! This is either fraudulent charging, or something is really wrong with my data plan. Needless to say, I am very unhappy and if this is the kind of practices Verizon has, I will seek out a new carrier as soon as possible. 6.56 GB of data gone in 3 days is totally extreme. That would mean I need around 60 GB of data a month. I doubt I'd be able to do that if I was streaming music, playing games, and watching YouTube videos all day long on my cellular data. Makes NO SENSE! TOTALLY OUTRAGEOUS.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic