Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,930 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Promotions for loyal customers
PATOES97
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not understand why a customer since 1997, owns her phone, but is not allowed to take advantage of the promotion to trade one Apple phone for the Apple 7.  I'm not asking to upgrade, I am asking for the same deal that you are giving to people who have not been a loyal customer.  My contract up on Dec 23, I still plan to honor and remain with Verizon, I don't owe anything on the phone itself but have been informed I'm not eligible for this deal because of my contract.  I don't want out of the contract.  If I upgrade, I keep my current phone.  I'm not asking to keep current phone.  I am asking to trade in my phone, plus pay $10/mo for two years--not for contract but because my phone an I-5 not an I-6, so I pay for two years to make up the difference.  Seems to me a more logical decision would be to explore my options of another service, one that will give me a deal for signing up with them........since my contract ends on 12/23/16 for that phone.  I could simply pay my other phone off and then take advantage of a deal being offered for new customers with a different company.  Doesn't make sense to me why Verizon won't allow a trade in from a loyal customer.  I've never even had an interruption of service....continued service since 1997.

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic