Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,237 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

4G LTE Speed Issues
OMGitsAroach
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been having issues with speed for about 2 to 3 weeks now. I seems to have happened around the time I upgraded to the "Unlimited Plan". I'm getting about .25 meg (quarter of a meg) up and down at best. I've taken multiple troubleshooting steps to make sure it's not an issue on my part or location/signal issues. Firmware is up to date. I'm a Network Engineer for a large telecommunications company so there's no need to bother with asking if I've done basic steps. I can't seem to find any issues and my problem appears to be possibly a bottleneck or rate shaping on the Verizon end.

As a side note, prior to my switching to the unlimited plan, I was getting roughly around 10 meg up and down very consistently, even at peak times. My speed issues now are pretty much all the time so it doesn't sounds like I'm being traffic shaped during peak hours.

This connection is very important to me, it's my only source of internet at home and I'm on call 24/7 for my company. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Alex

Labels (1)
Who I have the same questioned this topic