Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,414 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

fluctuating signal and wifi connection
mrsstaceyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having this issue with my Xperia Z3V - and it's gone from frustrating to infuriating and even dangerous.  Both WiFi and signal are constantly in flux - both indoor and outdoor, while stationary and moving, in town and out.  I have been with people who are also on Verizon and had calls dropped repeatedly while their phones - a foot away from my own - have perfect service.

I nearly missed being present at a loved one's bedside because the call from the doctor telling me I needed to head there didn't go through, and then dropped when they finally got a hold of me.

I recently had to travel out of town and nearly ended up 100 miles off course because I had no connectivity with any kind of data.  If I had been in an accident I wouldn't have been able to dial 911!

I pay a ludicrous amount of money per month on a phone less than 2 years old, and this is ABSURD.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic