Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,908 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Who I have the same questioned this topic

Another iPhone 7 User who keeps "losing the signal"
SW1952
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got an iPhone 7 on Verizon's network (purchased through Apple directly) and I have constantly had the occurrence of "no signal". We recently relocated to Monroe Township, NJ and my wife and I are both using our iPhones for directions (the Apple Map app). Very disturbing when you don't know where you are going and the phone loses signal! Both our phones have been updated to iOS 10 BUT this does not happen - and she generally gets better signal strength and never loses the signal - on her phone which is an iPhone 6 Plus.

There have been multiple threads all over various boards (here, Apple MacRumors, etc.) about this issue. The only way - at least for the past day and a half - to improve this is to turn OFF LTE for voice (set it for data only). Prior to making this change the "no signal" came up 6 or 7 times in two days.

A solution from Verizon would be nice, since apparently Sprint already had Apple push an updated carrier instructions (or whatever it is called). They went from 25.1 to 25.2 and the problem - from what I have read - seems to have stopped. Would be nice if Verizon would get their act together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Who I have the same questioned this topic