Why does Verizon not follow up on their promise to return calls, emails, texts, concerning our inability to make phone calls?
Steve2298
Enthusiast - Level 1

my wife and I have spent hours on the phone with customer service. These call have been dropped and re initiated due to failed service.

we have been promised that someone would follow up via email, text, phone calls but it does not happen.

you have refunded moneys because of your failed service but still no one is keeping us in the loop to confirm any effort to fix our service issues.

your records have all of this info. And I am supposed to attempt to call back and wait hours on hold for the next line of bull!

please provide me with even the most remote reason to remain a verizon customer!

Steve & Gloria

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon not follow up on their promise to return calls, emails, texts, concerning our inability to make phone calls?
mama23dogs
Legend

MY experience is none of the option you list will get results.

THe only way to get a response is social media or by sending private messages to Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon not follow up on their promise to return calls, emails, texts, concerning our inability to make phone calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steve2298, I hear your concerns. I do apologize that no one has reached out to you about the issues of dropped calls. I want to make sure that we get a chance to turn things around and keep you as a loyal Verizon Wireless customer. When you reported these issues, were there tickets that were opened for our Network Team to look into this issue? What zip code are you in that is having the issues with dropped calls? Please keep us posted. I'm eager to work with you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Steve2298
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good morning Kevin

Spent quite a bit of time yesterday speaking with Jan who put me in touch with Angelea.

We were finally told that our options are:

1 change service providers, and we would not be held liable for remainder of contract.

2 purchase new phones, will be given $200 credit towards purchase.

3 purchase $250 signal amplifier, will be given 50% off $125

It is my opinion that having been with Verizon for so long and then within the last 6 months having our service greatly reduced that Verizon would want to restore our service to what we were used to have.

I would like Verizon to provide the signal amplifier at their expense. I know that Verizon cashes the checks we sent each month for years. But for the last 6 months our service has been cut in half.

Thank you sincerely

Steve [removed]

P.S.

Please check all our correspondence records, phone conversations notes etc.

Our time and patience trying to resolve Verizon's problems should be worth something.

Sent from my iPad

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steve2998, I can truly undertstand your concern. Your time is very valuable and I want to make sure we can go over all the details of your account. The only way we can do that is in a Direct Message. I did request to follow you. I've also sent you a Direct Message. Please respond back to that message for me. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Steve2298 wrote:

Good morning Kevin

Spent quite a bit of time yesterday speaking with Jan who put me in touch with Angelea.

We were finally told that our options are:

1 change service providers, and we would not be held liable for remainder of contract.

........If service has been reduced in your area, continued complaints might get you out of any contracts.

2 purchase new phones, will be given $200 credit towards purchase.

........This assumes the 2 phones you have are both faulty, which seems unlikely.

3 purchase $250 signal amplifier, will be given 50% off $125

........If you are only having a problem inside your home, this is a solution worth considering.  I got the impression the issue is more widespread. 

It is my opinion that having been with Verizon for so long and then within the last 6 months having our service greatly reduced that Verizon would want to restore our service to what we were used to have.

I would like Verizon to provide the signal amplifier at their expense. I know that Verizon cashes the checks we sent each month for years. But for the last 6 months our service has been cut in half.

.......unless you are exaggerating about the loss in service, it's time to find a new provider. 

NO matter which route you take, it will mean laying out a few hundred dollars.   Switching may require new phones.   It would definitely include activation fees and the cost of 2 months of service.  ( carriers bill a month ahead so first bill is usually double a normal bill ).   Food for thought.

Thank you sincerely

Steve [removed]

P.S.

Please check all our correspondence records, phone conversations notes etc.

Our time and patience trying to resolve Verizon's problems should be worth something.

Sent from my iPad

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Steve2298
Enthusiast - Level 1

Kevin:

We are communicating on our ipad which is the most dependable method.  In addition to what Steve has already described, Angelia provided her supervisor information.  His name is Eric [removed].  I have been emailing him for 2 days.  o response!!!!  What service.  It truly makes you wonder how he could be a team leader.  Setting a great example don't you think.  We have been told by some other verizon customers that the signal amplifier will work.  We have issue with paying time warner to get service from you and on top verizon thinks we should pay for the fix??

Please understand our frustration level is getting to the top.  Please address this immediately.

Gloria [removed]

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Gloria,

You are being asked to reply off the public forum by responding to the private messages sent. 

IF you click the red notification circles above, and then the private message from Verizon, you can respond privately.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steve2298/Gloria, I understand your furstration. I'm currently working on the account through Direce Message. I'm confident that we will be able to get a resolution for the issues has hand. I do apologize that the supervisor has not responded back to your e-mails. We will make sure to provide the proper feedback. 

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Steve2298
Enthusiast - Level 1

I see no red notification circle.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes