5G home internet canceled but multiple efforts to get return box failing.
Drew926771

Unfortunately 5G access at my home was so poor I had to cancel the service within the first week. I received an email saying that a return kit would be sent to me but it's been 10 days. I have called multiple times to get a status on this and some reps say it's being sent USPS, others say UPS and one even said well why don't you try to take it to a Verizon store and see if they'll return it but he had no clue. My concern is I've already been billed for my partial month and the return email says I will be billed $240 for the cube if it's not returned within 30 days. I have also asked to have a return label email to me and I'll pack it myself but they said that was not an option. Posts on Reddit say that they have successfully received a return label by email. Any idea how I can escalate this to make sure I don't end up with a huge bill in a few days. The reps also have no tracking information for any return kit so that's not a great feeling.

0 Likes
Re: 5G home internet canceled but multiple efforts to get return box failing.
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Drew92677,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger Inbox for a message from a Verizon Support agent. You can find your Inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.

0 Likes