Verizon 5G Home tech support
IAmMeh

I'm a recent Verizon 5G Home customer, and—for the life of me—I cannot find tech support that knows how to solve my problem. It all began with opening the box and scanning the QR code to begin a self-installation that just resulted in an error.

Right now I'm trying to troubleshoot an error message "too many attempts" when attempting to login to the admin web interface from my Mac Mini. This error occurs even after waiting 24 hours before retrying with credentials that work fine when using MyVerizon.

I know I can reset the gateway, but I'm concerned I'll get stuck without support and locked completely out of new 5G network.

I realize this is the VZW FIOS community, but I'm unaware of such a forum for 5G Home. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon 5G Home tech support
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

Hi Platelikkr999,

Your issue has been escalated to a Verizon agent. Please check your Private Messenger inbox for a message from a Verizon support agent. You can find your inbox by clicking on your username at the top right corner of this page and then clicking the envelope icon that appears at the top of the menu. Response times may vary and may be delayed at this time. Please continue to check your Inbox for a reply from a Verizon agent. Please direct all correspondence concerning your issue to the agents who will be assisting you privately.