$200 SWITCH REBATE
juuulian
Enthusiast - Level 1

I switched from AT&T to Verizon when I saw that there is a $200 rebate if I buy an iPhone XR. I switched onto my mothers account so that we could have a family plan. The manager of the store sold me the under the condition that I would recieve the $200 rebate in the mail. I sent in the rebate request to the rebate center and waited the 45-day probabation period. After the time period is up I check the status of the rebate to find out that the rebate is invalid.

The reason that it's invalid is becuase our account is a business account according to Verizon. However, this is not what the storer manager told me wouldl be the case. It appears he changed our account to a business account in order to bring down the price of our service. I woudl like to get the $200 rebate I was promised. If anyone can assist that wouldl be great.

Labels (1)
Re: $200 SWITCH REBATE
steele_esquire
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too switched - promised a rebate and it invalid. I even sent in my info for a "review" and again denied.  Feels like Verizon is making a promise and then its denied. Its a joke.

So frustrating - i regret switching.

Segovia561

My husband and I both switch from AT&T to Verizon and both purchased a total of 2 phones.  We were told by the sales lady that we would be receiving $200 rebates each, a total of $400.  Up to now we have not received anything.  Is this a scam?  I need to know what I can do and who I need to talk to.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you missing out on an eligible rebate. When did you submit for your rebate at https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ ?BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes