Rhapsody Verizon Sign In Issues Username and Password
Maxzmillion
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you are trying to sign into Rhapsody.com or if you are current subscriber of Rhapsody through Verizon billing or a former user of VCast with Rhapsody, you will need to migrate your old account using the method described in this link:

https://help.rhapsody.com/entries/25066508-Verizon-sign-in-issues

It took me forever to find this!  Hope it helps someone.

Max

0 Likes
Re: Rhapsody Verizon Sign In Issues Username and Password
sparish

Thank you!  I can't believe I wasn't sent information regarding this...

0 Likes
androsx
Enthusiast - Level 2

Me either, I just found out while I was on the road for a business trip, then I reviewed my bill  and saw a credit for 2 days of Rhapsody. I never asked for the feature to be removed, nor were there any notifications  in the "need to know" section of my bill. The lady I spoke made it seem like they'd just add it back when they're finished with the billing migration, but if I want it for the time being I'll have to get billing through rhapsody.

0 Likes
androsx
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still  cannot sign in, called VZW and they couldn't figure it out either

0 Likes
Maxzmillion
Enthusiast - Level 1

Did you make it to the page: https://account.rhapsody.com/myacct/migration/verizon.html

When I entered my number (10 digits) there, it told me : Your account is managed by Verizon Wireless. We are in the process of updating your account, Please check back November 1st, 2013. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Try this link again on or after November 1st and see if you have a different outcome.  Good luck.  I'll post my findings here after that date also.

0 Likes
gr8scott
Enthusiast - Level 1

Max.  U r terrific!  I spent about 90 minutes farting around, checking my account bills, searching forums under vcast.  Finally found this post and the link worked.  They found my account, and I was back on Rhapsody in 5 minutes!  Thank you very much.  May good things happen to u.

Berendth

However, Rhapsody may not acknolwedge your phone number is a Verizon account.

In which case, you will be at the mercy of Verizon Customer Service aka "All Agents are Busy Right Now".

0 Likes
androsx
Enthusiast - Level 2

So finally go it to work I called Rhapsody,and told them what was going on. Apperently even after use thier online utility to transfer my account over it didn't work. So they handled it for me and my rhapsody is up and running now.

Maxzmillion
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is that the experience you had?  If it is the phone number that is registered in My Verizon, I can't see how that wouldn't translate, but stranger things have happened.  Does you Rhapsody work on your phone?  If so, when you go to Menu>Settings inside of Rhapsody, does that same number show up in the Rhapsody Premier section at the top of the information area?  If it does, I would "screen shot" that sucker and email it to the agent you are on the phone with on Rhapsody's end and see if they can look in another area to find it.

0 Likes
notunes

Thanks for this

At some point, my logins started failing on and off on my pc and phone.   After multiple resets, I could not get it to connect. I have the most recent client software and there is no indication anywhere that any action is required. Here's how it went for me

This link https://help.rhapsody.com/entries/25066508-Verizon-sign-in-issues gives an overview of the problem.  I guess Rhapsody is revising it's account base.   A more active notification progrm would have been helpful.

Using the link https://account.rhapsody.com/myacct/migration/verizon.html  allows you to fix the problem. The web page asks for you mobile number, sends a code to the phone and puts up a page asking you to confirm the code.  You get to use an email address as your login-id heareafter.

After this was done everything returned to normal and my quite extensive playlists etc remained intact.

0 Likes