Re: Device not recognized HTC One
stef7
Master - Level 2

http://www.htc.com/ca/software/htc-sync-manager/

Option 1. Try that download.

Option 2 Google HTC M8 driver from another source.

Option3....if you or someone you know are Geeky enough to try it.

Do you have a WiFi router? If so you could try moving files via FTP without any cable.

Download an FTP server program from the play store onto your phone. I prefer to sideload a program called SwiFTP from the web as it is no longer available in the play store. GOOGLE SwiFTP.apk if you want to try that one.

Then download a FTP client program onto your PC. I like FileZilla.

Run the FTP server and enter the necessary connection info into the client and they will connect, and you can drag and drop your files between the two wirelessly.

flatterus

I think I need bus drivers for my computer as my computer also says error 43 no drivers found. Where can I get such drivers? Why did they work before and now they are missing. The computer can't see my phone no matter what cable I'm using, but that makes sense since the drivers aren't there.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Your best bet might then be to go to the support page of the manufacturer of your PC for the driver for the USB bus.  Somehow Windows can't find them where they were originally placed.

0 Likes
CCBALTHAZAR
Enthusiast - Level 2

Success at last. I uninstalled every program that was connected to HTC. I then restarted my computer and plugged in my phone. Windows and my computer recognized my phone and windows installed the drivers I needed. I then reinstalled HTC SYNC and it worked fine. For some reason, the last Verizon  update wouldn't allow the programs to reconnect until everything was done over. I'm going to do same to my other computer to verify the solution. Thank all for your input !!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Glad you got it working!

0 Likes