Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message+ on tablet
jjbartling

I have a tablet with a Verizon SIM card and also a phone with a Verizon SIM card. I want to be able to sync my text message to my tablet and respond to them on either device.  I know if you download the Message+ app on a tablet without a SIM it will allow you to do this.  The tablet has a phone number so it uses that account by default in Message+ but do not have the option to change that or sync with my cell phone account.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Message+ on tablet
jav6
Leader

@jjbartling wrote:

I have a tablet with a Verizon SIM card and also a phone with a Verizon SIM card. I want to be able to sync my text message to my tablet and respond to them on either device.  I know if you download the Message+ app on a tablet without a SIM it will allow you to do this.  The tablet has a phone number so it uses that account by default in Message+ but do not have the option to change that or sync with my cell phone account.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

Install the M+ app on your tablet and set it up using the phone number of the lline you want to share messaging with.  I do this on my old iPad which has its own phone number on my account but I use it only for data.  The M+ on my iPad uses the same number as my moto Z4 phone so I message on my phone or my iPad with the same number.  No issues whatsoever with this.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

Re: Message+ on tablet
jav6
Leader

@jjbartling wrote:

Install the M+ app on your tablet and set it up using the phone number of the lline you want to share messaging with.  I do this on my old iPad which has its own phone number on my account but I use it only for data.  The M+ on my iPad uses the same number as my moto Z4 phone so I message on my phone or my iPad with the same number.  No issues whatsoever with this.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...