Welcome to the new Verizon Community!
NilsaF_VZW
Community Manager
Community Manager
Welcome to the new Verizon Community! 😎
We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech!  We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

For many of you, we have been able to merge your Wireless and Fios community accounts so all of your Community contributions are all in one place.  If you were active in both communities and you previously used the same My Verizon account to log into both, you’re all set!  You will be able to use those same credentials to access the new Community.  If one of those accounts was with My Verizon and the other was a Community Member Only account, please use your My Verizon account to log in.  Please note that we were only able to merge those accounts that were attributed to the same email address.

If you only had one account on either Community, you can log into that account exactly as you have before.

For some of our Fios Community members, you may have an issue logging in.  If you had an account on the Fios Community and you’re having login issues, please use the Community Member Only login page and use the “Forgot my info” link to reset your password.  Once you complete this, you should be able to log in normally.

If you continue to have any further issues logging in, please email us at verizon.community.team@verizon.com and we’ll assist you to get you back in the Community!

Keep an eye on the Community announcements - we can’t wait to show you what’s in store.

The Verizon Community Team

Nilsa
Community Manager

0 Likes