We always want you to be able to use your service. I'm sorry to learn of any issues with your device after attempting the update, and I'm eager to assist. What software version do you have? Check it by going to Settings/General/About.
Since posting, have you been able to successfully update the software? Here are the steps for that:
- Touch Settings.
- Scroll to and touch General.
- Touch Software Update.
- If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
- Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
- Touch Agree.
- Wait for the update to download.
- Your Apple iPhone 7 Plus will restart to complete it.
Please try these steps, and let us know how it goes. Thank you!
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Hi TASHAR0711, have you tryed opening iTunes on the computer and then plug the iPhone into the USB port. That would be a good way on trying to resolve.