iphone 6s plus delivery sept 30?
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

I preordered my iPhone 6s plus space grey, at 3:43am sept 12. My deliver by says September 30 it will be at my store... Why? Why September 30? How do I track this?, I preordered my iPhone 6s plus space grey, at 3:43am sept 12. My delivery date says September 30 it will be at my store... Why? Why September 30? How do I track this

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution
NickyVW
Enthusiast - Level 2

Never mind. My hubby found the email in his spam. My deliver by date is Sept. 25.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
34 Replies
Larryw1

Its the 25th and my phone is on the ruck and out for delivery. Enjoy the new I Phone everyone. thanks to everyone for the input.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3
Shipment Description:

UPS NEXT DAY AIR-3PM

Shipment Date:

09/24/2015

Your order has been shipped.

when I put in the tracking number though it says nothing

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Kaebfly is right.  You're not going to see movement any time soon.  Same thing happened last year and every year prior to that.  FedEx shows my phone as being at my local facility already...and it's going to sit their until Friday when they'll load it on a truck for delivery.  You'll see status updates daily that'll continue to show "Arrived at FedEx location"...but you won't see "Out for Delivery" until Friday morning. 

0 Likes
Larryw1

I don't know what future delivery request means?

Here is my date as per FedEx

Estimated delivery :

Fri 9/25/2015 by 8:00 pm

This is the third day that FedEx has the phone in NJ ... I don't see movement.

Everything looks good to me, plus it looks like I get the phone a little earlier than first thought

after placing the order.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Apple has stipulated that the packages can't be delivered until a certain date...hence "future delivery date". I mentioned in another comment (different thread maybe) not to get too excited if you see that it's finally with the shipper early because you won't get it earlier than intended. It will sit in the shipping hub until the ok for movement begins. This is not new. It happens every time.

Larryw1

that is what I was guessing. I am happy that my phone may be here by the weekend.

0 Likes
Larryw1

For my order things started changing once the 18th - 19th passed:

once my card was charged I received a date change from the 30th to the 25th.

I think then my date disappeared for a few hours. but on MY verizon I saw shipping info.

then I received an email with a tracking #

as of today my delivery day should be the 25th by 8:00 pm

Date/Time

Activity Location

9/20/2015 - Sunday

8:55 pmArrived at FedEx locationNEWARK, NJ
3:38 pmPicked upWEST CHESTER, PA

Future delivery requested

0 Likes
NickyVW
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got my shipping info. Will be delivered on 9/25. I ordered at 2:15 (CST). I ordered a rose gold 128 6s Plus.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine went from pending delivery date 9/30 back to the original your order is being processed with no date.... great

0 Likes
pxtrickmckenzie

Same here. When checking the order status through the initial confirmation email, the delivery date now says yesterday, the 21st, instead of the 30th.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

So awesome this morning... I got the email with the tracking number and my phone went from 9/30 delivery to 9/25! Shipping date 9/24 next day air

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Same here. Got an email on Sunday with tracking info with a 9/25 delivery date for the 6s+ 128GB.

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

when did that change? mine says that in the confirmation too. But I never checked through the email before i always checked through myverizon/mydevices/myorders.... before mine was processing to... pending 9/30/15 ...back to processing in the myverizon/mydevices/myorders. I just checked through the email though and the email check status says the 21st.

0 Likes
bigsportsfan2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got my shipping info . Got the tracking number , being shipped by FedEx overnight and getting it on Friday the 25th September.

I ordered the 6S+ Gold 128GB about 10 min after midnight on the 12th

0 Likes
rghoff22
Enthusiast - Level 3

where did you get shipping info?

0 Likes
Larryw1

I too have a change Mine went from the 30th on the original conformation to  your order is processing and no date..

Today my order now has a date.

Your order is pending.

Expected Delivery Date:

09/25/2015

If I understood what I was told then the delivery date is when the phone is sent out. In the past I received any phone from Verizon the next day. Once it was too days. weekends and holidays can affect when I receive deliveries. Hopefully I will see the phone Saturday the 26th of Sept.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

And no, expected delivery date is the day it's received by you, not the day it's shipped.

0 Likes
feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

My card was just charged and the date went form delivered by 9/25/15 to 9/19/15. So i know that there is no way i will get my phone before 9/25/15 but its fun to dream. Sorry i just realized the is 6s plus tread. I ordered 6s.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Pre orders you will not receive the next day. You will receive it on or around the expected delivery date. At most it will arrive 1-2 days before official launch date (unless some amazing fluke happens and you get it super early).

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

The delivery dates seems to be a bit screwy.  My credit card was charged yesterday for my iP6s+ and my delivery date moved from 9/25 to 9/18 which was yesterday...to make it a bit more confusing, it shows that my new phone should have arrived yesterday but at the same time still tells me that my order has been received and is in process.   I'm sure it's some sort of glitch but the charging of the credit card is usually a sign that things are in motion.  We'll see...

0 Likes