11/21 shipments
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Has anyone that has the 11/21 shipment recieved any notification??? I saw on the website the phone I ordered iPhone 6plus 128 gb space gray has been extended to 12/5 so I'm afraid I might not get mine til then 😞

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 11/21 shipments
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

When did you order yours

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered it on 11/2 I know most of you guys have been waiting since oct so I shou even complain but I'm so impatient I want my phone so bad!!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

When was your original ship date?  I ordered on the 24th of October. And the ship date is supposed to be this Friday but I haven't gotten any information. It's seriously ridiculous

0 Likes
Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

That's my original as far as I can see I ordered it 11/02

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Your original is the 24th? That's the expected ship date? Well we will see i guess. You may get yours sooner idk if I had to guess it would probably be another 2 weeks or so. I will be pretty upset if it does ship on Friday bc that means I won't get it until Monday. That's over 3 weeks of waiting. Hopefully within the next TWO days at the most it will ship. I want in ON FRIDAY. grr. Teenage girls have no patience

0 Likes
cfsealy
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I ordered my i6+ 64GB Gold on Oct 10 and I just received my shipment email today. Hopefully it won't be too much longer

Valoheart
Contributor - Level 2

Mine is suppose to ship 11/24 but I dont know, you should definitely get your phone by weds hopefully this really sucks, since 5 and 5s didn't sell as much as they normally do they didn't expect this much ppl to order

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

True. I'm hoping I get info before the nights over but for some reason I really doubt that's gonna happen. And tomorrow is a holiday so I won't be able to get any info tmrw. Crap!!!

0 Likes
kkcreech
Contributor - Level 2

Any new information for your order?

0 Likes