2 iPhone 6 and 1 6+ order still processing
YuLin1234

I ordered 2 iphone 6's and 1 6+ on 9/14/14 and I still haven't got a notification email yet that it has been shipped yet, does it take that long to process my order. Here's my preorder conformation # 1116325709644000 Deliver by:10/24/14

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 2 iPhone 6 and 1 6 order still processing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for taking time to reach out here, YuLin1234. If your expected deliver date is 10/24/14 then a tracking number will not generate until it comes closer to that day. It would be best to check status when needed at http://www.vzw.com/orderstatus

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
Re: 2 iPhone 6 and 1 6+ order still processing
andrewp92
Enthusiast - Level 2

What? I preordered my 6 Plus on September 12 and I got the same date as you. 10/24. I know someone who preordered their 6 Plus on T-mobile like at Sept 17 and got their 6 Plus shipped today. And I'm wondering why is it taking long for verizon preorders.

0 Likes
YuLin1234

My order says expected ship date 10/24/14 does that mean that it will ship on that day

0 Likes
Wilumm79
Enthusiast - Level 3

I pre-ordered my 6 on 9/12 and got it on 9/19...took several hours for the initial order confirmation and then it took 2-3 days for my card card to be charged and I got another full order confirmation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, YuLin1234!

That is the day we are expecting it to ship from our warehouse. If the phone becomes available sooner, you may receive it earlier.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
YuLin1234

my preorder status on verizon says expected ship date 10/24/14 but on my conformation email says delivery by 10/24/14 I'm so confused right now!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

YuLin1234,

We want to get rid of the confusion that you might have. We suggest to go over the information that has been provided to you on your conformation e-mail. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
YuLin1234

Is there any way I can just pick up my iPhones in the store near me because I am in a hurry

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Who isn't in a hurry to get their new device?  Are you trying to cancel pre-order and just go the store or are you trying to redirect your shipment to the store?

0 Likes