$200 NEW DEVICE PROMOTION
HPH350
Enthusiast - Level 2

WHERE ON THE WEBSITE DO WE GO TO GET THE PROMOTION THAT WAS ADVERTISED?  I DON'T SEE IT ANYWHERE....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: $200 NEW DEVICE PROMOTION
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Did you see it for a certain device?

0 Likes
claroemb
Enthusiast - Level 1

Apple web site is having this promotion, when you buy an Ipad Pro from apple store 2021-07-15 (9).png

eakzil
Enthusiast - Level 1

eakzil_0-1626891943389.png

Storyteller7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue in that I cannot find the application for the $200 rebate. It appears there is a large number of people who've purchased iPads expecting to be able to apply for this $200 promotional card. 

Let us know how to do this and how to move forward. The screen shot below was taken this morning from the Apple site.

Screen Shot 2021-08-06 at 8.35.13 AM.png

0 Likes
Storyteller7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes. The promo is for purchasing a cellular capable iPad from Apple and then activating the device with Verizon. Please help us. This should not be that difficult.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Storyteller7, to redeem your rebate for this promotion, please follow the steps below:

1. Visit vzw.com/digitalrebatecenter and enter the Promo Code UNLOCKEDIPAD200 and purchase date. 
  2. Enter the appropriate information.
  3. Submit the offer redemption within 30 days of activation.

The Verizon eGift Card is received within 8 weeks of submission. To qualify, the iPad needs to be a new line of service, as a add a line to an existing account or a new line on a brand new account. *Bee

0 Likes
annmar1953

doesn't work I bought it  from apple for promotion

0 Likes
annmar1953

Why is it so hard to do it isnt fair to the customer will not take my purchase date.

0 Likes