Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
5c Wifi Connection Problem
Heng5

I have a wifi issue with my daughter's 5c.

We have gotten two replacement devices and they all drop the wifi or never even connect. We have tested the wifi, used other phones, and been through all kinds of troubleshooting with verizon and apple (after verizon basically threw its hands up). All to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 5c Wifi Connection Problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
 Hi Heng5!

I apologize for the inconvenience, let's look into this! Are you having trouble connecting the device to all wi-fi networks or a specific wi-fi network? When did the problem begin?

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Heng5

all wifi networks

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 1:48 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for answering that question, Heng5. I regret the device's behavior, and encourage you to work with us further. I can see that it's dropping the WiFi connection. Can you share more details on what happens? Some examples of what would be good to know are:

How long (typically) does it take before the connection fails?

Does she have access to WiFi services at home? Work?Where has this been tested?

When the connection fails, does the device default back to connection with cellular services (and thus, start using data )?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes