5c time problems
loanatc

In September the time on my 5c started going way off. I tried restoring it and manually changing the time. The GPS also went crazy while I was running.  I have TMP insurance and Verizon sent me a new phone that week and I returned my phone. I have had the new phone for three weeks now and this phone is doing the same, but now its worse. The time will not reset no matter what I do, I am not getting text messages, my imessage will not turn on, etc.  To make it worse I got a notification from verizon I am being charge $299 for my damaged phone I sent to them.  I spent 2 hours on the phone with a verizon tech on Saturday and that did nothing. I have reset it multiple times, restored it multiple times, and even restored it as a new phone so all my information was deleted.  I think it is ridiculous that I am being charged for a phone that is even worse than the one I returned.  I am ready to send this phone in and pay the early termination fee because of how fed up I am with the phone issues.  Any one else have problems like this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: 5c time problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

loanatc,

We would be sad to see you go. Let's work on this together. Do you have the time set on automatic?

When you sent your phone back to Verizon Wireless was there any physical or liquid damage on the device? Have you seen the photos for the damaged device?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes