6s Plus is dead
Don271

I just received and activated my phone yesterday. Transfed all my contacts and such. Everything was working great till a few minutes ago when I attempted to turn it on. I hadn't used it in a couple hours I just had it plugged in and charging. Any ideas of what is happening or why. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 6s Plus is dead
Don271

It was about 70% charged when I plugged it in. Nothing happens when I plug it in now (no charging tone or indicator). No buttons do anything no matter how long I depress them, individually or in tandem.

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

hold home and power until you see the apple

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Try the hard reset has Tbo has mentioned...if that doesn't work I'd give Apple a call as you still have phone support or even take it to a local Apple Store if you have one in your area.  Post back if the hard reset works or if you find another solution to your issue as it may just help someone else in the event they experience a similar issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Don271, thanks for reaching out to us and let's make it a priority to get your device up to charge properly so you can start enjoying your new device. Let's look into this deeper and get to the bottom of this. Are you using the original charger? Have you tried connecting the phone to a computer?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes