9/28 shipments are starting to be processed.....
Dexlab

Placed my order at 5:43PM eastern time on 9/14 online through Verizon.

My order status changed to "your order has been sent for processing" and my credit card has been billed at 2PM today.

Hope this helps and give an idea of the schedule their running on.

Update: Tracking number just added at 4;50PM

Update 2: Email notification/Tracking with a delivery date of 9/26

Seems as if orders and shipments are starting to level off with some orders being delivered earlier than projected.

Best of luck everyone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 9/28 shipments are starting to be processed.....
Jcarr87
Enthusiast - Level 3

My status says Order has been sent for processing. But I haven't gotten my cc charged yet. Hopefully soon I'm anxious!

0 Likes
mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I order by 3:43Pm 9/14 still nothing.Cmon

0 Likes
Dexlab

I feel your frustration, I was starting to wonder around noon today. However, I believe your order will be processed before the shipment deadline; baring a massive melt down by Verizon. It seems a lot of the distribution of these orders seems to be regional.

0 Likes
mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Dexlab I ordered 1 black and 1 white after i read your message i check my bank account.I got charged for one of them but when i check the status it says "My order status says "Your order will ship by 09/28/2012". That is all.

How you check your order status ? to see our order has been sent for processing ?

Thanks

0 Likes
BStrickland

Uuugh im so frustrated mine was ordered on Friday 9/14 at 6:00pm and I still havent got a confirmation email that my order has been shipped. On my order confirmation it states expected delivery 9/28/12. Come on already. Were i check my order status all it has is my order number, it doesnt state processed or anything? Is everyone elses the same?

0 Likes
Dexlab

There seems to be 2 links that you can check for your status. The first being the one that's in your email confirmation and the second link that you can check is: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

There really isn't any advantage to one over the other, but the second link seems to state the same information a little differently. If they charged your CC, then you should be in good shape and receive and updated email in a few hours.

Hope this helps

0 Likes
BStrickland

Thanks for the link. Yes it still states order in Process:(

0 Likes
Dexlab

That's what it's supposed to say until they finish processing it, and receive your UPS or FED EX shipping data. So you should be receiving an email shortly. That's the way it worked out for me.

0 Likes
mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same on my second order.

0 Likes