AUTO REPLY IS MALFUNCTIONING ON VERIZON MESSAGE APP
MikeBobala

I can not change or disable auto reply feature. green toggle doesnt allow me to even change to new message and then enable it. tried deleting and reinstalling app, power off, soft reset. nothing worked help!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: AUTO REPLY IS MALFUNCTIONING ON VERIZON MESSAGE APP
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry you are having these issues with the messaging app. Let's get to the bottom of this. Did this start when you downloaded another application? Which device do you have? Have you attempted to delete all old messages?

JoeL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MikeBobala

I am not exactly sure if this happened when i downloaded another app. I have an iphone 6 plus and also a 5c. I did delete all old messages on both devices. uninstalled reinstalled, master reset, soft reset

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us and I appreciate you doing those steps, MikeBobala. Let me keep working on this issue. Are you using iMessage? When you use Verizon messages, did you check to make sure your auto-reply was "on'? To check, go into Verizon Messages, left-top hand corner, make sure it's set to "on." Post back after testing with seeing if any auto replies go out using Verizon Messages.    

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes