Activation troubles.
TPerry73

I've tried everything but I can't get my new iPhone 5s to activate. I've tried calling the 9220204 number and it was of no help. I have no idea what i'm doing.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Activation troubles.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TPerry73,

Sorry to hear we are still having trouble with activating that iPhone 5s. As you have gone through the instructions we had provided it looks like something else may be holding up the activation. In order for the 5s to complete the activation process you would need to be in our coverage area. What zipcode are you attempting the activation in?

Let's also check a few other things to address any areas that might be inhibiting your activation. If you go to verizonwireless.com and sign-in to MyVerizon is the iPhone 5s reflected as the device on your moile number? If you are in our coverage area and you see the iPhone 5s added to your mobile number in MyVerizon dial 877-807-4646. Accept Terms and Conditions if that is required and select to activate the device if prompted. Power the iPhone off and back on again. Let us know if you are still having trouble.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh boy! We must get the phone activated for you,TPerry73!
Congratulations on the new phone.  Were you able to follow the activation instructions listed here http://vz.to/YcGBZy?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
TPerry73

No, actually. We went through the whole process and it didn't do a thing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TPerry73,

Sorry to hear we are still having trouble with activating that iPhone 5s. As you have gone through the instructions we had provided it looks like something else may be holding up the activation. In order for the 5s to complete the activation process you would need to be in our coverage area. What zipcode are you attempting the activation in?

Let's also check a few other things to address any areas that might be inhibiting your activation. If you go to verizonwireless.com and sign-in to MyVerizon is the iPhone 5s reflected as the device on your moile number? If you are in our coverage area and you see the iPhone 5s added to your mobile number in MyVerizon dial 877-807-4646. Accept Terms and Conditions if that is required and select to activate the device if prompted. Power the iPhone off and back on again. Let us know if you are still having trouble.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes