Add an Apple Series 6 Watch to Grandfathered UDP and keep current plan??
yoscottyo

Hello all.  I have an old Nationwide T&T Plan with 3 lines on it that all have Grandfathered Unlimited Data.  Can I add a new Apple Watch Series 6 with GPS and LTE to one of the lines without having to change my plan?  Or would I be forced off of my plan if I added the Watch to it?

I use enough data to justify keeping the plan I'm on, especially since it isn't throttled.  So I am not interested in changing my plan.  But is there any way to add the Watch without having to change my plan?  

0 Likes
Re: Add an Apple Series 6 Watch to Grandfathered UDP and keep current plan??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you know all your options.  Let's check on this together.  A private message has been sent to you.

0 Likes
yoscottyo

I keep trying to use your weird authentication link.  I get connected and get the image below:

2020-12-09.png

This is all fine and dandy, but no one ever "contacts" me.

I think my question is pretty straightforward.  I have an old Nationwide Talk and Text Plan with 3 lines.  All 3 lines have the old grandfathered unlimited data.  I want to know if I can ADD a new Apple Series 6 watch to my plan WITHOUT having to change my plan.

Some sites say I can, some say I cannot and would need to change my plan.  I figured my actual provider would be the ones to answer this question, so I am a little confused as to why I need to go into a private session to get said answer.  I'm sure part of the reason for a secured conversation would be to try to get me to switch out of my current plan into something new and cheaper and "still unlimited".  I do NOT want to do that.  I have truly unlimited data right now and want to keep it that way.

I either can or can't.  Pretty basic as that.  If a Verizon rep is seeing this, please just reply to my post.  The whole private message authentication thing simply doesn't work and quite honestly would just take up a lot of unnecessary time.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize that you haven't gotten the answer you need for your question. The Apple Watch series 6 cannot be added to the Nationwide Plan you currently have.

PedroM_VZW 

0 Likes