After downloading an email the body of the message will later dissapear replaced with "This message has not been downloaded from the server"
Princecookie

When I download an email everything is there including the subject line and the body of the email. When I go back later to the same message the subject line is there but not the body of the email. it's replaced with:"This message has not been downloaded from the server" Not all emails are affected and now my wife's phone is starting to have the same problem. It was happening on my iphone 4S and we both now have an iphone 6S plus running IOS 9.1.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: After downloading an email the body of the message will later dissapear replaced with "This message has not been downloaded from the server"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Missing email details would have me just as concerned too, Princecookie. Let's do all we can to get the messages appearing whole again.

Regarding the emails, are you using the default email program built in to your iPhone, or an application that is native to your email domain? (ex. Yahoo! Email, MSN, Outlook, etc)

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us VZWSupport @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: After downloading an email the body of the message will later dissapear replaced with "This message has not been downloaded from the server"
Princecookie

It's a Mindspring account if that's what your asking. Also, when I check the same email on my home PC the whole message is there, the subject line and the body of the email. It's only on the cell phone that this is happening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, Princebookie. Are you albe to access that e-mail , scroll down and choose the option to upload entire e-mail?

naHH
naH_VZW
Follow VZWSupporterort
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Princecookie

No, I don't have that option. If I need to see the email again I can get it on my home PC which doesn't have the problem.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Princecookie, thanks for keeping us posted. You mentioned that you can access other e-mails with no problem. We can confirm that this isn't a network or phone issue. Let's try accessing that e-mail from the internet browser on your phone. Let us know if you still have issues accessing it.

LVZWnaHH_VZW
VZWllow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: After downloading an email the body of the message will later dissapear replaced with "This message has not been downloaded from the server&q
ebravi1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This issue is only occurring on Apple IOS / Verizon Network. If you access your email from the web there are no issues. The issue only occurs through iphone/ipad IOS and only on Verizon network. No issues with T mobile and ATT. I called both Apple and Verizon and no one will take ownership. "This message has not been downloaded from the server"

0 Likes
Re: After downloading an email the body of the message will later dissapear replaced
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ebravi1 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble. As a mobile service provider, our role is to ensure that you have a connection to our network, and that your calls, texts, and internet access all work. We do not manage your email or how it displays though. If your phone is not having any issue with internet access, then your email issue is related to the email provider.

-Russell

0 Likes
Re: After downloading an email the body of the message will later dissapear replaced
ebravi1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon is my email provider.

0 Likes