Any 10/5 ESD that have had no change in order status?
mrgossett
Enthusiast - Level 3

I preordered a JB 128 7+ on 9/9, order confirmation about 2:45 am, estimated ship date is 10/5. I'm seeing others on this forum and on MacRumors who have been charged, received texts, or had their orders shipped for this configuration ordered early on 9/9. So am I the only one with a 10/5 ESD who has seen no movement or change in their order status? Hey Verizon, 10/5 is only 4 days away, and I'm expecting to hear something soon!

Labels (1)
Re: Any 10/5 ESD that have had no change in order status?
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same thing here! My confirmation email said 10/5 but the website said 11/2. Now the website says 10/5 as well but my card hasn't been charged yet. I really hope I get something soon.

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you had any updates yet? My card still hasn't been charged but it still shows a ship date of 10/5.

0 Likes
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let's get your iPhone ship date confirmed. You can check for details on your order here. Just login Sign In  and here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless These dates should match and your account will show any details available. Let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

Our phones have been shipped!!!!

0 Likes
ANDREWHOOTOWL1

My order still processing

I7+ Jet Black 256GB

0 Likes
joelr_vzw
Verizon Employee

JUVENTINO VARGAS, it will be worth the wait when it arrives. Keep up to date here. Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless  Is there anything that we can help with?

0 Likes
ksons
Enthusiast - Level 3

Now our phones are stuck in Jacksonville until Hurricane Matthew passes!!!

I obviously want everyone to stay safe, I just don't understand why they would even drive to a UPS location that is evacuating to scan a package.  Why wouldn't they have rerouted around the storm.  The west coast of Florida isn't being impacted like the east coast!

I guess I'll be waiting until Monday or Tuesday to get the phones Smiley Sad

0 Likes