Any updates for iPhone 6 deliver dates?
akhaines525

I placed my order and was told a delivery date of 10/31.  I am trying to find out the status but the order status page just says processing.  Anyone know?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any updates for iPhone 6 deliver dates?
ericjsmith
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have 2 pre-orders that have a 10/31 date on them as well. I also know of 2 other people that got the same date on theirs. I have a feeling that the date was just pulled out of thin air and I'm worried that we won't get our phones for a while longer. Sigh.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No to worry akhaines525, I understand you want to make sure you'll receive your phone. The order will remain in that status unless there is a change to the order or it ships.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
jmanshutt
Enthusiast - Level 3

I AM IN SAME BOAT 😞

0 Likes
stephberry7
Enthusiast - Level 2

This really sucks... As a new Verizon customer I am NOT happy about this.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi stephberry7!

I want you to enjoy your VZW experience and I'm here to help! Please update me with your specific concerns.

Thanks,
AyaniB_VZWSupport

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
stephberry7
Enthusiast - Level 2

@ayanib_vzwsupport I placed my order in store 10/18, the representative in the store stated, the iPhone would arrive to me "BY" 10/24. Its 3:07 est 10/24 No shipping update nor has the payment been charged to my account. And reading other people who has been waiting for a month or so is not comforting, I canceled serv with at&t to come to Verizon... and still no phone... this is very disappointing.

0 Likes
Houseof6
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same here.

0 Likes
MicheleL12345
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I called I was told there is a delay of 2-3 days because of ups? Mine is the same ordered it 10/13 with a date shipping date of 10/24. It's still "processing" not happy at all!

0 Likes
ericjsmith
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yep, I'm in the same boat. I just wish they were a little more transparent on the estimated delivery. Like are other people getting theirs on time? Did they pull these dates out of the air? Just would be nice to know when I'm going to get my phone.