Anybody Shipping date 10/12?
shizzyshae

Is anybody will this shipping date as anxious as me! I am literally counting down the days till I get it! Has anyone got there CC charged yet or do they charge it when they send it? And does anyone know where I can get speaker docks for the new iphone , or are they not out yet ?Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anybody Shipping date 10/12?
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

My shipping date is the 12th. I keep checking my order status everyday hoping it will come sooner! Probably not though 😞 I cant tell you whether the credit card has been charged or not as it was not my credit card used to purchase the iphone.

0 Likes
shizzyshae

I check it about twice a day, we just have 18 more days or less if they ship it early!!! I can't wait!

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

When you get your cc charged is when it's ready to ship. Unless you get charged its not shipping. So around Tuesday-Wednesday (10-9,10-10) you should get charged around there.

0 Likes
shizzyshae

I also hope the date doesn't pushed back.

0 Likes
emmabel1
Enthusiast - Level 1

i guess an i phone is worth more than life/?enjoy it and i hope its worth the cvs AZITHROM===DOSE..

0 Likes
shizzyshae

Actually its not worth more than life! But I will enjoy it, THANKS FOR TAKING THEM TIME TO STOP HERE!Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there ShizzyShae!

I am absolutely just as excited as you are for your new iPhone 5!  I promise time will fly by and you will have it soon.

You won't be charged for your phone until it is ready to be shipped.

You can check out our available accessories for the iPhone 5 here: http://bit.ly/OxP1vh

If you have any other questions, just let us know.

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes