Re: Anyone get their card charged or shipping info for 128 GB 6+ model?
bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

Apparently it is very difficult for a company who is so large to have a proper logistic group. As for the information, i will let you know as soon as i get updated information.  I feel they have a list of "typical responses" like the moderator of this chat has been giving.  I love the "i will DM you" aka, stop posting stuff on this board because you are making us look bad... hahaha

feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

I fear that if I post too much that I will never get my phone, but one response I see over and over again is "I know you are very excited about the new iPhone" or " how exciting".

0 Likes
bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

oh i hear you, i have probably moved myself to the bottom of the list by my posts.  Just wish someone, anyone at verizon could give us a straight answer.

malvagia
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the space gray, 128GB, 6+ at about 12:01 AM PDT. Received email confirmation at 12:03 AM PDT, stating 9/19 delivery date. No credit card charge yet. Checking order status by preorder confirmation number says "We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: Not available at this time." Checking order status by order number says "We do not have a record of Order Number...". I called Verizon yesterday and rep said that my order would ship on the 19th. I'll be a little disappointed if I don't get the phone on Friday, as I did everything I could to get the order in as quickly as possible as soon as the preorders began.

bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got the same error messages as you do.  And im right there with you on the time.  I am still going to try my luck in the store, and if i get the email that it shipped while im in line, then i will go home, but i doubt that i will...

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

My card was just charged and my online tracking status has been updated to the following. Also my orders show up in recent orders via my Verizon.

Product Name:

Apple® iPhone® 6 Plus 128GB in Space Gray

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later.

So there is hope people! keep checking your orders and watching your cards.

feelthelove
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is so cool. Thanks for posting.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

http://http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/15/apple-begins-shipping-iphone-6-plus-units-out-of-china/

I imagine all our phones are on this plane and hopefully every one else's phone is too if you haven't had an update on your order status.

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3
0 Likes
malvagia
Enthusiast - Level 2

My card was also charged, and my status now also says to check back tomorrow.

0 Likes