Anyone in Portland Oregon noticing poor signal and service?
jmbuckeye

anyone else in Portland Oregon noticing poor signal and service?  Customer service tells me it is all fine here but i have had weak signal since moving here in September?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone in Portland Oregon noticing poor signal and service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmbuckeye, congratulations on your recent move to your new residence. Did this service issue start happening when you moved to your current location? How's service when you leave your home? Do you have this issue indoors, outdoors, or both?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jmbuckeye

It has happened since moving to Portland.  Initially we lived downtown and now on the NE side of town.  It is worse in terms of signal strength and data transfer on the NE side of town.  Overall in Portland it is much worse than the service I had in Columbus Ohio

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmbuckeye-

We certainly want you to have the best possible signal at your new location. What zip code are you in? Does this happen indoors/outdoors? Please share details on what service has been impacted? (voice, messaging, data). I look forward to working with you soon.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jmbuckeye

97211, yes indoors and outdoors with multiple devices; mainly data and messaging; low signal but has not affected calls.  i have discussed with tech support before told 2 times there were issues and "future" plans for a new tower being made and then most recently that there "were no problems there" so frustrated with your customer support at this point. i have never had any issues with Verizon until moving here

0 Likes
jmbuckeye

and last person said it was because i hadn't upgraded to the new iOS system which is just complete fantasy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, jmbuckeye.

We want you to experience only the greatest that we have to offer. Thank you for clarifying this information. The area does look to have good coverage, and there are no alerts in the area. Which model device do you have? You mentioned not being on the latest software? Have you since updated that?
LeoL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jmbuckeye

yes and no change; not sure what to tell you about your evaluation as the service is not "good" and again it is not just my phone but multiple other devices. maybe someone should come to Portland and drive around to evaluate the service.  thanks for your time, i will be looking at other carriers

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to lose you, jmbuckeye. You mentioned working with our tech support and being advised of the current status of the area. Was a ticket previously opened for you at the problem address?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes