Anyone who calls me and goes to voicemail is rerouted to a Walmart in Bloomingtron, IL (I am in Chicago IL). How do I stop this?
sroth

My phone is possessed. Calls from friends show "Walmart" on caller ID and if anyone gets my voicemail it rings in to a Walmart in Bloomington, IL. I am in Chicago.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone who calls me and goes to voicemail is rerouted to a Walmart in Bloomingtron, IL (I am in Chicago IL). How do I stop this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This certainly sounds like a strange one sroth especially since we don't want Walmart getting your calls. I can assure you that we will get those missed calls routed back to you very soon. Have you ever set up call forwarding or started the process to set it up on your phone? Sometimes it gets activated incorrectly causing the calls to be forwarded to a number that is incorrect. What we can have you try is calling *73 from your cell phone to deactivate the call forwarding. You will hear a few beeps and then the line will disconnect. Doing these steps will assist with getting your calls back to your line. Please keep us posted on the outcome of these steps.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

Re: Anyone who calls me and goes to voicemail is rerouted to a Walmart in Bloomingtron, IL (I am in Chicago IL). How do I stop this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This certainly sounds like a strange one sroth especially since we don't want Walmart getting your calls. I can assure you that we will get those missed calls routed back to you very soon. Have you ever set up call forwarding or started the process to set it up on your phone? Sometimes it gets activated incorrectly causing the calls to be forwarded to a number that is incorrect. What we can have you try is calling *73 from your cell phone to deactivate the call forwarding. You will hear a few beeps and then the line will disconnect. Doing these steps will assist with getting your calls back to your line. Please keep us posted on the outcome of these steps.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport