Anyone with a shipdate of 10/26 have your phones shipped yet?
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered the 7 Plus in Rose Gold, 128 GB on 9/16 when it came out in stores. My shipdate is 10/26. When I check online, it's processing. But when I call 611, it says pending shipment. Hoping it's about to ship!

Labels (1)
Re: Anyone with a shipdate of 10/26 have your phones shipped yet?
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

i ordered mine on the same date in store for the rose gold 7+ 256gb due by 10/19 (the 128gb was a week later so i went with the bigger) and mine says processing online and it starting saying pending shipment on *611 yesterday... i called customer service this morning and they said it will say that no matter what... i paid taxes in store but she said I'll know if it actually ships when i get charged the $20 upgrade fee on my cc. i've been watching my cc like a hawk now.. i hate the wait

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I have too! And like I said, when I got on chat he said on his end it showed pending shipment as well. I've heard it takes longer to show up online. Right now I have a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge. I hate it! I've only had it for about a month. I upgraded my iPhone 6s Plus, but I wish I would have just waited so I didn't waste all this money. I paid half of this phone off and ordered my iPhone. I also already ordered a case and screen protector that are here already

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

i was so close to driving almost 3 hours to the closest apple store that online says it has the 128 gb rose gold 7+ in store but I'm not gonna drag my kids all that way and back to end up with nothing because they can do the verizon installment plan in store but not online to reserve one

0 Likes
Mcarroll0420
Contributor - Level 1

well i just went to my orders on my verizon... an hour ago it showed it as preorder number is processing... now its just showing an order number... I'm praying to the gods that thats a good sign of movement

0 Likes
Mrs_Match_It
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my phones the day after you did.  I haven't had a ship date listed at all since Wednesday morning but as far as I can tell my CC hasn't been charged (apparently my balance is only updated once every evening so it would be hard to tell).  I can't remember if the "shipment #1" was there before or not.  611 says pending shipment to ship by 10/26.  Is this what everyone's order looks like? My husband keeps bugging me about whether they have shipped or not.  I certainly don't want to have to wait another month!adsf.png

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

I need to check mine!

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Yes, that what mine looks like as well. My ship by date was listed as 10/26 and it's been gone since yesterday

0 Likes
ashleigh_nicole
Contributor - Level 1

Mines still showing the pre order number  

0 Likes
MYFUTURE05
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered an iPhone 7+ 128GB in rose gold on 9/16 in the vzw store, and I have a ship by date of 10/26. I have been checking my order status several times a day since then.  Sometimes it automatically shows the preorder number with the 10/26 date, and my order status shows that it's processing, and other times I have to enter the preorder or order number. Within the last day or so when I check it just shows the order date and order number only,  then it goes back to the page with the preorder # and 10/26 date.  I called 611 and spoke with a Rep who confirmed the ship by date of 10/26, and she stated that if it came earlier it would probably be a week maybe 2 weeks before the ship by date on my order. Has anyone had any better updates?  I really hope she is wrong and it doesn't take that long.

0 Likes