Apple M
ABK01

I have a 6 month subscription to Apple Music with my plan,. Every time I try to verify my subscription through the Apple Music app, I get a connection error message saying it cannot connect, so I can’t verify my subscription. I’ve made sure my data is on Apple Music, I’ve tried logging in using WiFi, I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it, and I’ve restarted my phone… how do I solve this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple M
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ABK01 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Regarding your Apple Music promotion, are you accessing Apple Music through the app itself, or through the text message that we provide you with when enrolled? I ask because you must do this through the text message link to proceed with the promotion activation, as seen under #7 here: https://www.verizon.com/support/apple-music-faqs/ -Russell

0 Likes
ABK01

When I click the link, it directs me to the app

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming! As long as you click the link, it should be working. I'm so sorry to hear that you are still having trouble. May I ask, did you have a subscription to Apple Music previously, or do you currently have an active subscription to Apple Music? 

-Michelle

0 Likes