Apple Music promotion is not working. Just sits on a page loading.
djsmidtown

I signed up for the Apple Music promotion for 6 months free but it is not working. It just sits on a page with the wheel spinning. I click on the link it takes me to an apple music page saying to confirm the apple id I want to use and then the page just sits there and spins. Any idea why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Music promotion is not working. Just sits on a page loading.
djsmidtown
0 Likes
Re: Apple Music promotion is not working. Just sits on a page loading.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Spenux, I'm sorry you're having trouble signing up for the promotion. I want to help make sure you get set-up correctly so that you can use it. First, you do need to be on an unlimited plan to take part in the promotion; you are using an unlimited plan?

You do also need to unsubscribe from any current Apple Music subscription before signing up for the promotion. This way, you can get the free six-months of Apple Music. To do that you'll want to go Settings within Apple Music and use the "Cancel Subscription" option.

If you've met both of those requirements, my next question how are you trying to sign up for the promotion? Are you working through this website: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/apple-music/

Or are you using the My Verizon app?

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes