Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Apple Music
karenglevi

I need help with one of my device's. It will not allow me to add the apple music. I have called and the agent said it would take up to 7 days to resolve. After I got off the phone last night, I thought that did not sound right. So I called back today and so far I have been on the phone for over 1 hour with that awful music playing over and over and still no resolution. I am beyond frustrated.  I tried the chat feature and no one is answering.  I tried the messenger on facebook and no one is answering. 

Any suggestions???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple Music
Chad73
Enthusiast

I have the same issue. It says my apple ID subscription is already being used.  I've called apple they say they show its cancelled by Verizon.  I filed a complaint with the BBB. The executive team has reached out and then I got some guy from VZW tech support that said just create a new apple ID.  If it was that easy I would have but then I lose all my photos contacts and apps.  They are clueless.  I ended up buying the Apple music again for $9.99 even though I have a plan that includes it.  It's a mess!!! 

0 Likes