Apple Music
fu75
Enthusiast - Level 1

I simply cannot get my Apple Music to connect through Verizon, I have free Apple Music through my plan.  I have been bounced back and forth between Verizon and Apple support with no resolution.  Can anyone offer up any suggestions?

0 Likes
Re: Apple Music
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want your Apple Music experience to be hassle-free. Can you explain how you signed up for Apple Music? Also, what happens when you try to use the Apple Music subscription? Include screenshot of any messages or provide any relevant details about this issue. 

0 Likes
fu75
Enthusiast - Level 1

Joined Apple Music through the my Verizon app. Opened Apple Music app, try to sign in with the option (Joined with Verizon), never connects to my account. No error messages, however under account Info and view Apple ID in Apple Music app, my Apple ID is present. I have spent 2 weeks on the phone with customer service with no resolution and just being left on hold, being lied to.  Customer service has gone way downhill. 

0 Likes
Caro81

I’m having the same issue.  My daughter is now old enough to to have her own Apple ID, so she set up her phone with the new ID.  We did this with my oldest daughter before so I knew we had to unenroll her from the music account through Verizon and enroll her again with the new Apple ID. Worked with no problems with my eldest, it is not working this time around. It has been two days of trying everything I can find. Did your problem ever get fixed? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We want to make sure you are able to get the promotional Apple Music offer. Is everyone using the same Apple ID or is it different? Which steps were followed in order to get this offer? What happens when you try to sign up for the offer online or through the app? - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes