Apple News+ Promo
donna5291

Hi everyone,

I purchased a new IPad through Verizon and received a link for the 6 months trial. However when I click the link redeem now it says cannot be found.

Thanks for any help.

Donna

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apple News+ Promo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, donna5291. We know how important it is to get the promo you want, and we are here to help. To clarify, when did you purchase the device? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
BzLair

Hi. I purchased an iPad Air in December for the same promotion. However, I have never received an email and customer service (4 different agents to date) seem ignorant to the promotion, nor how to redeem.

How can we redeem this offer?

0 Likes
Hanner124
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m having the same issue except my promotion was part of the monthly rewards through verizonup but when I click on the “use now” link it does nothing but load the Apple News app with the plus stories still blocked off. When I contacted Verizon via live chat, they said I’d have to call this number which is frustrating because as technologically advanced civilization has become, I should be able to do everything on my phone without actually having to call anyone lol seems ironic but I hate talking on the phone since I’m on it all day for work. Anyway, if anyone has any ideas on how we can redeem this promotion, please let us know. Thank you!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hanner124, we would be happy to help with the promotion! Which number were you given to call? What did they say when you called?

ScottD_VZW

0 Likes
Hanner124
Enthusiast - Level 2

866-895-5579 but I haven’t called because they said I’d have to wait until tomorrow

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BzLair

I am truly sorry this has been your experience and we will be more than happy to help you get the promotion you are eligible for. I will be sending you a Private Note so that we can gather the information needed. Please reply to the private message

EdwardL_VZW

NotSure76
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue. 

0 Likes
NotSure76
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to know how to activate this reward as well

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to redeem your promo. We will send you a Private Message.

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes