Apple Watch Order Tracking
ASHNEW219

I ordered my AW3 on 9/27 with an expected delivery date of 10/11. The tracking has been less than helpful and my card still hasn’t been charged. I noticed that the same model I ordered now displays a ship date of the end of October.

I tried reaching out out to a representative as one night my order confirmation number was linked to a different confirmation number. Couldn’t  figure out why it did that, but told me to start using the new number? That wasn’t my order as it showed an order date of 10/2?

I know I’m being impatient, but I‘m excited for this new product

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple Watch Order Tracking
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DavidH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ASHNEW219

My order ended up getting a new ship date of 10/24 and today it says the ship date is 10/11. I noticed my card was charged but i have not seen any tracking emails come through. The representative told me they are unable to track preorders.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is strange especially if it has been charged. When was your card billed? If a card has been charged usually you can expect a shipping information within a short time. Did you receive an email confirmation that it was charged and the order is being processed?

AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes