SharKay

In the past 2 weeks, I have lost icons that I use frequently, one being my bank, what is the problem?  I did not delete them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Apps
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SharKay - There's nothing magical about disappearing icons! The only instances that I can think of that could be happening is that maybe they have ended up inside folders or on other pages in your home screen. You can try checking your App Manager to see if the icons are still there. Try pressing your Home button twice, in a quick succession. This will bring up on the lower half of your screen, the task manager. Slide from right to left, to find your most recently used apps. You should be able to drag the Icon up to your home screen from there.

If they aren't there, try performing an alternate restart by holding down both your Power and Home buttons simultaneously, for about 10 seconds. If that doesn't solve it, try reinstalling the application. Every system has a few bugs, but this isn't something that should happen consistently.

Let us know if you've been able to recover those Icons, or if you have any questions.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

NicandroN_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes