Automated Order Status Says "Shipped"
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

Online, my shipment date was bumped to 10/5 and the status says "sent for processing".    (I ordered at 2:00 a.m. CDT).   I dialed *611, went to option 4, and said "order status".  The automation asked if I was checking on my order ending in "XXXXXX".  It was my iPhone pre-order number.   I pressed 1.  The voice indicated that my order had "shipped" and I could expect it in 2 business days.  I was prompted to get the tracking number.   When I did so, no tracking number was provided.  Think it actually has shipped??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Automated Order Status Says "Shipped"
jabc
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's exactly what mine is saying! I'm not sure if it's true or not, as they didn't provide me a tracking number either. Sure would be awesome if it were true!

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I hit the number designated for a tracking number, I was told it was "in the system" or something similar.

0 Likes
jabc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah, "in the system, and activated" or something like that

0 Likes
leetoranges

Well i was hoping it would say it been shipped. But it says ship by 10/05 on the phone too. :<

0 Likes
Matoya
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got the same thing when I called! No tracking number for me either, but I got an expected arrival time of two business days. I don't know how accurate that is, but my phone is finally moving through the system and I can't wait to get it.

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is just too funny. I just called *611, went to option 4, asked for my order status and was also told that my order had shipped. However, when I punched for the tracking number, I was told that the order was shown as received and the phone activated. Needless to say, I haven't received a phone and it is surely not activated. So I'm not putting much credence into these *611 messages. Maybe Verizon is just testing the system or getting it ready for Wednesday or Thursday notifications.

garrett2601
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thats hilarious!!!!

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I didn't catch the full message.  Thanks for following up, cpdubes. 

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

When you call and use option 4. Be sure to enter the phone number that phone was ordered on. (If transferred upgrade from another phone)

0 Likes