Battery iPhone 6s
rockspy19

I have an iPhone 6s with the Samsung processor and the battery life is horrible. I want to return it for an iPhone 6s plus but no one has them and the ship date is now Nov or an iPhone 6 with the TSMC made processor.. Does verizon have a loaner phone I could use until the 6s plus is shipped?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Battery iPhone 6s
Rcreque
Enthusiast - Level 2

Are you by chance deleting history on a regular basis I know that uses up my battery on my 5s.  Other then that I would call Samsung and I am just replying to get points so just take this with a grain of salt.

0 Likes
Re: Battery iPhone 6s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rockspy19,

This is so disheartening to hear that you are having battery issues. We’re here to get you re-energized ASAP! We understand the anticipation for this awesome new phone. Let’s make sure we roll up our sleeves to see what available options there are for you. I’m going to send you a Private Message so I can gather more information to assist you with everything. Please respond back to me in the Private Message to continue.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes