Big Mixup Maybe I don’t understand
PSDWheeler

I ordered an iphone x on 11/08/17 for shipment on Dec 6th and it was mistakely canceled by verizon on 11/29/17.  I had a great rep that we went over it from what other reps said, what was said at the store, and finally I was reordered 2 hours after it was canceled with a new shipment date of Dec 13th and it took me better that 1.5 hours to get that done.  Then they added a “head of the line” and someone made 2 and it was changed back to one on the the 3rd.  Lost you yet?.lol. So, I called today, 12/4/17, just to ask if anything is going out becasue I read online that shipments are ahead of schedule 1-2 weeks but i think that is Apple shipments.  Does anyone know when the shipping will go out?  Thank you for anything someone if anyone can answer...oh, I live in the Pensacola area of Florida.  Please, please, please don’t mess with my shipping if its going to happen tomorrow.  If you do, please by the grace of God, please take it to FedEx and mail it yourself.  I am so glad that my other 4 lines are all good. Thank you kindly

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Big Mixup Maybe I don’t understand
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how excited you are to get your new device. In order for us to review the order please allow me to review your account in detail. I will send a private message so we can discuss further in detail. Please respond to that message for review.

Verizon_Customer_Support

Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Big Mixup Maybe I don’t understand
PSDWheeler

I called Customer Service and Manager has taken care of this.  I am so greatfull

0 Likes