Block texts and I message?
Tr3yR

Can I block texting and iMessage on just one phone in my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Block texts and I message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Tr3yr-  You ask a great question.  You do have the option to block text messages for just one mobile number when you sign into your My Verizon account.  Also, you can turn off iMessage from the phone itself by going to general, messages, and deselecting imessage.      EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Block texts and I message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Tr3yr-  You ask a great question.  You do have the option to block text messages for just one mobile number when you sign into your My Verizon account.  Also, you can turn off iMessage from the phone itself by going to general, messages, and deselecting imessage.      EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes