Broken I Pad
jessicaskgn

My 7 year old son got mad the other day, and broke the LCD. I have vertical lines all over the screen. It was purchased in NOV 2015. We are doing a monthly plan on it. I did not take the protection plan out on it but Im i stuck with this now and paying on something he can't use. If I give the ipad back and cancel his line would they do that. Please tell me what should I do. I can go buy a brand new for the cost they want to repair it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Broken I Pad
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Without insurance, you can either pay to repair it, or buy a new one.  You can't just "give it back" and cancel and owe nothing; you will still owe the balance due on the iPad. 

pherson
Champion - Level 1

WWhy does a 7 year old have an iPad that you are making payments on that you didn't insure? Sure you can replace it but you will still have the payments. Some malls have shops that repair mobile devices but if the cost is high nothing anyone can do about that.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Take it to a local iphone and iPad repair center.  unless he did internal damage,you should be able to get it repaired reasonably. 

0 Likes